Advanced Product Owner
This course is for Product Owners and Product Managers looking to develop the skills necessary to transform from an output-based project mindset to an outcome-driven product mindset.
Participants will learn techniques and practices to define product value and align with corporate vision and strategy, engage stakeholders at broad levels, and measure customer value at scale.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand Product Ownership as a discipline and as a “value add” to the organization.
- Utilize an understanding of Servant Leadership
- Understand how to discover what value means to your organization and be able to facilitate value-based conversations with stakeholders.
- Utilize a set of tools and techniques that support organization courage in prioritization.
- Understand the criticality of experimentation and its role in understanding value and prioritization.
- Discover customer value
- Design Thinking –
- Lean Start-up
- System Thinking
- Develop an understanding of the differences between Product Thinking vs. Project Thinking
- Express the Agile Big Picture
- Roadmaps and release plans
- Advanced Prioritization
- Cost of Delay
- Multi-cell models
- Buy a Feature
- UV Prioritization
- Overview of Situational Leadership Styles
- Understand Servant Leadership and how it applies to teams
- Review facilitation techniques and best practices
- Review Team Maturity Models
- Leverage Management Tracking and Reporting
Who Should Attend
- Product Manager
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Agile Project Managers
- Managers, Stakeholders