Advanced Scrum Master
This advanced Scrum Master course examines some of the more challenging Agile topics facing teams. Discussion and lab work will include advanced Agile Principles, relevant leadership theories and practical application, organizational and team dynamics as well as pragmatic approaches to keeping Scrum practices fresh and relevant through the process of continuous improvement. Participants will take their Scrum Master skills to the next level while developing potential solutions to the challenges that their teams are facing with like-minded individuals in this highly interactive workshop.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to more effectively and efficiently find and remove problems
- Explore 8 patterns that create hyper-production teams
- Discover and examine potential solutions to your greatest retrospective challenges
- Learn how to drive technical excellence whiling creating better user stories and product increments
- Examine how to encourage and integrate value-driven practices throughout the organization.
- Analyze Advances Lean, Agile, and Scrum principles, values, practices, tools, skills, competencies, and stances, to increase effectiveness as a ScrumMaster.
- The Empirical Process and creating transparency
- Lean Thinking
- Design Thinking & Customer-Centric Development
- System Thinking
- Queueing Theory
- Create a plan to support and serve their Development Teams, Product Owners, and organizations in their respective Agile journeys.
- Learn to apply a variety of new techniques to quickly identify and remove impediments.
- Driving Technical Excellence
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Continuous Integration
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Situation Leadership
- The Hersey Blanchard Leadership Model: What is your default leadership style
- Servant Leadership
- Applying leadership to the Agile team maturity model
- Evaluating your team’s maturity
- Use the 6 Cell model to drive change
- Evaluation Agile Coaching, facilitation, and training skills to help teams, Product Owners, and managers grow
Who Should Attend
- Team Members
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Agile Project Managers
- Managers, Stakeholders