This is our executive/management overview course that introduces the main concepts behind Agile, Lean, and Scrum to a leadership team and provides a strategic view of how to successfully transform an organization to high performance.
Our Agile Overview for Executives and Leaders training is an executive/management overview course that introduces the main concepts behind Agile, Lean, and Scrum to a leadership team and provides a strategic view of how to successfully transform an organization to high performance.
What You’ll Learn
The course covers the common leadership agility drivers for change including:
- An overview of Agile, Lean, and Scrum
- Why is Agile being adopted?
- A tour of the Agile Roles, Processes, and Lifecycle
- The role of executives, managers, and sponsors
- The Servant Leader and Empowerment Transformation
- Impact on Current Organizational Roles
- Resource Management in an Agile World
- Business and IT Collaboration as one Team
- Creating Cross-Functional Service/Feature Teams
- Agile/Lean Portfolio Management
- Agile Performance Reviews
- How Agile can fail
- Metrics in the Agile World
- Understand key concepts and terms of Agile, Scrum, and Lean
- Identify the business advantages of adopting an agile approach to software development
- Explore the trade-offs and significant change management impacts of an Agile approach
- Highlight the opportunities that may exist within the enterprise for leverage Agile to deliver more business value
Why This Course?
- This course is designed to address specific executive topics relating to Agile adoption and uses many real-world case studies to enhance learning.
- One of the main reasons for Agile adoption failure is no executive buy-in or understanding of Agile. This course helps mitigate this risk and ensures your company will have a thought-out transition plan.
- This course is highly interactive with 60% thought-provoking workshops and team discussion exercises.
- You will leave the course with valuable Action Ideas and input from your team as a result of our brainstorming exercises.
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts, and cheat sheets that will support you through your transition.
Who Should Attend