Registered Product Owner (RPO) ™
In this course, we’ll share insights and strategies from decades of success training people to become high-performing Product Owners and Scrum teams in businesses around the globe. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and review of real-world case studies from across a diverse set of industries, you will experience first-hand the impact of the Scrum framework and the importance of the Product Owner role.
The Product Owner is critical to the success of any Scrum project, yet the role is generally considered to be the most challenging one in Scrum.
What You’ll Learn
In this two-day course, you will learn how to be a successful Product Owner. You will learn:
- How the Product Owner role enables the delivery of products and services faster
- Techniques and metrics to assess business value for prioritizing features, projects, and portfolios to gain a competitive advantage
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum Teams
- Suggested Prerequisite: Scrum Master training, prior knowledge of Scrum is extremely helpful.
- Course fee includes access to the Registered Product Owner™ exam. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner™ credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
Who Should Attend
- Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Development Teams