SCRUM IN HR
Become a Registered Scrum Master in HR (RSM) ™
More than ever, there is a need to be innovative and engage, equip, and empower your people. As many organizations move towards Agile ways of working, it can be challenging for Human Resource teams to support and lead those changes. Increasing HR’s knowledge of agile and Scrum is a first step to supporting their collaborative partnership with these teams and individuals. Scrum enables HR professionals to create and enact the most valuable people practices for engaging and developing talent.
Utilizing the Scrum framework in your organization will significantly improve your way of doing work. In this course, we’ll share insights and strategies from decades of success training people to become high-performing HR Professionals, Scrum Masters, and Scrum teams in businesses around the globe. Students will learn how to implement the Scrum framework through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and review of real-world case studies from Human Resource teams across a diverse set of industries.
What You’ll Learn
Utilizing the Scrum framework in your organization will significantly improve your way of doing work.
With the help of your instructor, you will learn:
- How to implement Scrum, the most widely used Agile framework, in Human Resourcefulness
- Leverage Scrum for creating and delivering more value for your organization
- Reduce employee burnout and improve engagement and quality
- Help your organization adopt and cope with inevitable market changes
- Save time and money by reducing waste and impediments
- Enable constant and effective communication and feedback
This training is for HR departments with any levels of Scrum experience. There are no prerequisites.
- Course fee includes access to the Registered Scrum Master™ exam. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner™ credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Development Teams