Registered Scrum Master (RSM) ™
In this course, we’ll share insights and strategies from decades of success training people to become high-performing Scrum Masters and Scrum teams in businesses around the globe. One80 trainer Nick Kramer taught classes alongside Jeff and brings his real-world scrum implementation and training experience to this course. Nick will tailor the content to your needs and will reference real examples to answer all your questions. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and review of real-world case studies from across a diverse set of industries, you will experience first-hand the impact of the Scrum framework and the importance of the Scrum Master role.
What You’ll Learn
Utilizing the Scrum framework in your organization will significantly improve your way of doing work.
With the help of your instructor, you will learn:
- How to use the Scrum Framework to deliver products and services faster and with higher quality
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance
- The patterns and practices of high-performing teams
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an Agile implementation
- This training is for all levels of Scrum experience. There are no prerequisites.
- Course fee includes access to the Registered Scrum Master™ exam. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner™ credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
Who Should Attend
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Development Teams